Sunway - MyCafe

Yesterday night, i went to Sunway there yamchar with all my utar frens.....

The main reason we go there becoz steve just back from Langkawi, he bought many chocolate(my favourite) for us o, yummy yummy....





Act like our yamchar topic is related to X'mas trip, quite happy with that.....

We plan long long time ago, my ideal place is Danga Bay (a nice place for couples on X'mas Eve).

Last year we cancelled our trip to Danga Bay due to some reason, that why this year i must go there, but we may change to Langkawi or Penang due to transportation problem. Quite dissappointed.

Anyway, go where oso can, as long as can go with my frens (at the same time i wana go with him, but i think impossible lor.....)


This few days i think a lot - happy, unhappy all came to my mind, and i get many advice from my frens, i think they r right, and i felt that they r the person treat me so good.... really thx a lot ah, my dear frens.....
0 Responses

Memories