A moody week

This week really make me crazy, that why my mood also not good.
Why became like that??? this is because my superior took MC whole week o!!!
This news really make me feel stress & tension, because i duno wan how to handle all the things by myself (i just have roughly 4 months experience).

Everday i need to control the cash flow, update transactions, do invoice, call debtors make payment, go bank and many many many small things, want take a rest also can't.
Everyday back late, no time drink water & go toilet as well. Makan oso nid delay to 3pm only can eat, what the busy working days!!!
I still remember wednesday that day i cry infront my colleagues coz i really can't suffer anymore d.
All the things push me to the high level of tension, make me can't breath at all.........
Everyday just know cry cry cry cry cry..................
What can i do???

Now i only know my superior very "geng" coz she can handle all the things without other peoples. i must learn from her when she back...
Hope she can get well soon & back to office as soon as possible lor....
0 Responses

Memories