Valentine days with my lovely bibi

14th of February is Valentine day.
This is the 1st Valentine with my Bibi... so sweet o...
Hope tat our relationship can be forever ever, muackzzzzz, love u o, bibi....

This one did by Bibi - Twins love
~one keep by Bibi, the other one keep by me.


This one did by me - love shape cookies/biscuits.


Dear Bibi,

Bi, when i say i want leave u, i just joke with u de, so u don't think too much o, i js play fool with u de, so u dun be sad o...
Bi, u r the one treat me so good, i wont leave u de, trust me oh, muackzzzzzzzzz...
Bi, happy valentine oh, i really really really love u so much oh.
2 Responses
  1. Eason Says:

    All you want to tell me, i also understand, don't worry ah, becoz i also really truely deeply love you oh, muackzzzzzzzzzz~~~~~~~ ^^


  2. may yen Says:

    hehe, i noe a, bibi so smart de a, sure understand wat i wan to tell him de...
    love u o, muackzzzzzzzzzz


Memories