Genting - 15/2/2010 to 16/2/2010

CNY2010 - Genting

This was the 1st time stay over night with my baby, so happy oh...
Still remembered that day we go at nite, a sweet couple taken a lot of nice picture and the trip give them a lot of memories. Romantic ler??? hehe...

Let c the pictures we took together:



Dear Bibi,
~Wat u did for me, l knew. I understand ur intention is good for me, i appreciated i have a good bibi like u, so i wont let u go de oh!!! u also wont leave me alone right???
~i really really really love u so much o, miss u when u r not around me, think of ur smile face when i get stress, i think i crazy falling in love with you o!!! Bi, love u oh, muackzzzzzzzzzzzz...







1 Response
  1. Eason Says:

    hehe, of cause i also wont leave you alone de, because i also already crazy falling in love with you le, i also love you so muchhhhhhhhhhhh oh, dear i love you tooooooooooo,muackzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~ ^^


Memories