Sungkai - Hot Spring

31/01/2010 - 8am to 2pm
~ We woke up at early morning and went to Ken's auntie there eat "Pan Mee", hehe...... After took our breakfast, we start for our journey lur..... We took 2 hours time to reach our destination, very far o, hehe......

~Actually this trip planned by my Bibi, he knew that my birthday coming soon (4th February) and i told him i want go Sungkai since long time ago, that why he take this oppotunity to celebrate b'day with me, hehe, so touch tim....... Really thx a lot to my Bibi o, love u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much....

~ Let see our picture:


2 Responses
  1. Eason Says:

    hehe, always do it for you ma, as you wish, i love you also oh, muackz~ xD


  2. may yen Says:

    Bi, i noe a, i noe u can do anything for me, tat y i oso can do anything for u de, muackzzzzzzzzz..


Memories