1st dating place - The Mines (17/1/2010)

This is the 1st time i went out alone with my bibi (That time we still not a couple yet, we be a couple @ 18/1/2010). Y i said so? This is because my bibi's friends put him aeroplane and that y i accompany him lor, haha...

Still remember tat day we 2 went for movie - AVATAR, a quite nice and touch movie, my bibi almost cry tim... shame shame...

This outing let me have a chance to know more about him. He has a nice look and cutie face. I like his humorous and he always take care of me. The most important is he always make me happy. He tell me "if my dear happy, then he will happy as well". I really love him sooooooooooooooooooo much... how about u??? bibi...
2 Responses
  1. Eason Says:

    Dear, i love you sooooooooooooooo much also, muackzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~ hehe~ ^^


  2. may yen Says:

    hehe, so sweet tim...


Memories