Moody

Act like today wana go hiking with my family
But suddenly raining, spoilt my mood, hate it...

A heavy raining day make my mood became worse n worse...
Got fews second my tears drop unconsciously
Don't know why suddenly felt that my life seem like no meaning at all
Everyday work, eat, sleep... routine n routine, damn boring

Since from 1st of July, i didn't felt that i happy at all
May be i lost all my frens, felt alone at here.
Wana back to UTAR life, with all my frens go study n play together.
Izit possible have tis chance again???
Don't know at all.....
2 Responses
  1. Badman Says:

    hui~~sot po~
    welcome to join te Masyarakat University~~
    haha~welcome to our real workin world^^
    so now is te time for u grow up lor~~
    xiao mei mei^^


  2. may yen Says:

    wei, i'm not xiao mei mei ler, uncle...
    i dunwan stay at tis real world d,
    wan to runaway from here...


Memories